Retain your high potential employees
Leading organisations recognise the need to retain high potential employees. Helping them develop realistic career plans that support the company’s mission and strategies can go a long way to making employees feel valued and achieving your organisation’s retention objectives.
Career focus™ has been designed for valued employees at all levels, allowing the organisation to demonstrate its commitment to the career development of its employees. In turn, the employees are better equipped to manage their careers, while increasing their contribution to the organisation.
A one- to two-day seminar of up to 15 individuals provides participants with an understanding of their unique capabilities and enables them to take charge of and plan their own careers in line with your company's mission and strategies.
- Web-based pre-work self assessments may also be included
- Introduction to the process of positioning one's skills within the workplace today and
in the future
- Evaluate personality traits/style, values, interests and competencies
- Examine reputation, networking and team performance practices as indicators of capabilities
- Develop process for obtaining effective feedback from others
- Explore Web of Work model and the impact of professional, industrial and organisational trends on one's future career viability
- Define needs and aspirations, leading to the determination of short- and long-term career goals
- Draft a learning plan and prepare for development discussions with managers/team leaders