Career Resource Network
Successfully making the transition to a new career is reliant on having access to the right networks and resources. Online resources are critical to a job seeker in today’s marketplace.
Presenting the all new Career Resource Network from LHH – the most powerful and comprehensive online career transition tool in the industry.
Career Resource Network (CRN) is a powerful, comprehensive Web portal to help individuals going through a career transition explore their options, define their objectives, conduct a job search, pursue business ownership, or consider active retirement.
The CRN now includes more comprehensive career transition content delivered using the latest in eLearning, streaming media, and podcast technologies.
Our exclusive content offers an abundance of resources and information that focuses on three core areas:
- Tools: Best-in-class research and planning applications.
- Jobs: Vast connections to career opportunities.
- Learning: Comprehensive e-learning courses and programs
When each CRN user’s career transition service ends, they are automatically converted to the CRN Alumni portal. The alumni website gives access to extensive follow-up career transition content for those still in search and career management content for those who have landed a new job.
The CRN is central to our job search strategy and includes:
- personality type and career assessments to help candidates identify their skills, values and interests and develop an effective career profile and marketing plan
- communications materials: examples and templates to assist with creating professional positioning statements, resumes, cover letters and accomplishment stories
- subscription databases which enable our clients to research organisations, industries and key personnel, and access news and market research
- research guides on a range of different topics to help clients identify their information needs and direct them to the appropriate resources
- LHH proprietary databases which connect clients to search firms and job opportunities
Click here to access the Career Resource Network.